Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And you know that how?

Though I try to understand, I have to admit that I don't know much about the current health care debate. I'm aware of the concerns on each side, but I know that I don't know enough to formulate an opinion or be an advocate one way or the other. Is the current proposed plan going to magically fix all of our lives? Probably not. Would it help improve some huge pitfalls? Most likely. That's about as far as I can go.

However, this video has given me courage. I realize now that I have too long hidden my ignorance. Knowledge isn't necessary for misplaced indignation and yelling (hence, "misplaced"). You can just say whatever you want as long as you are loud enough to hide the fact that you don't know what you are saying. It is time to become an ardent supporter of that which I will never fully understand. Where do I get me some cardboard and markers?


1 comment:

  1. this is so scary samsam! i think i especially like the guy carrying the cross haha

    ReplyDelete