Thursday, March 18, 2010

I think we're looking at different things

Things that I hate more than anything:

- people up in my face
- BS
- being told I'm wrong when I'm right

This is where planning a wedding becomes problematic. I don't care what color the napkins are, but then I'm told I have to care. They're the napkins! I'm met with slack-jawed silence when I stutter that I don't know where the bouquet is being made...I didn't think I wanted a bouquet, but now I need to have one, and it gets "made" somewhere, like a car? I can hear the faint echoes of simplicity, but they are getting muffled under dance floors, DJs and floral arrangements.

However, this awesome article clears things up a bit. In case you're wondering, the only right way to do things is your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment