Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Paul Rudd part II: "I lied to Bruce Springsteen"

Since I got the response from many that Paul Rudd is worth watching and reading about, I put my internet-searching talents to work. Take note, potential employers: General Computer Skills!

Here is some Role Models dancing in all its glory on the Daily Show:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Paul Rudd
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorJoke of the Day


And then I hit the jackpot with this clip from Conan. Double dancing, plus a \story about meeting Bruce Springsteen.



And to bring it full circle, back to Jon Stewart again. No Paul Rudd, but there is both dancing and Springsteen. This one is a personal favorite of mine because, as he says, I certainly am a fan of joy.


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Dancing with Bruce
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorJoke of the Day


I haven't been able to find the end to The 40 Year Old Virgin yet, though part of me feels like it would cheapen such a masterpiece to have it readily available to watch at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment